- Winning the Valley District Regular Season Championship for
the second year in a row including a critical 6-3 victory over Lee
- Winning the Valley District Tournament Championship for the
third straight year including 5-4 wins over Harrisonburg in the
semifinals and Lee High in the finals.
- Having an undefeated Valley District record for the second
- Having a 27 match winning streak still going in the Valley
- Having a great group of players who got along well all season
long, worked and trained hard, and played superbly.
- Having a very supportive network of parents and fans who
cheered for everyone and brought lots of good food to every
- Coach Crutchfield leading the Indians to team, singles, and
doubles Valley District crowns in his first year as head tennis
- Jim winning the Valley District Individual Championship for
the second consecutive year after being runner-up in his freshman
and sophomore years.
- Jim being the Region II Individual Runner-up, defeating the
Northwest District runner-up. the Jefferson District Champion, and
the Dulles District Champion during the year and tournament.
- Jim playing all four years at #1 and winning 66 of 77 matches
in singles and 53 of 66 in doubles.
- Jim and Scott winning the Valley District Doubles Championship
for the third year in a row.
- Scott winning 47 consecutive matches, beginning with the next
to last match in his freshman year and extending through the last
team match of his senior year.
- Scott playing all four years at #2 and having a career record
of 53-3 in singles and 53-13 in doubles.
- Brandon winning 11 consecutive matches at #3.
- Brandon making the most improvement of any player for the last
three years from his sophomore year in which he played in only one
singles match to his senior year in which he was arguably the best
#3 player in the Valley District.
- Chad winning 11 consecutive matches at #4 and ending up with a
13-2 overall singles record.
- Brandon and Chad winning 12 of 14 doubles matches including
the decisive fifth point in both Valley District Tournament
- Kevin playing great at the end of the season including winning
a crucial #5 singles match in the Region II tournament
quarterfinals against Loudoun County and taking a set from his
Handley opponent in the Regional semifinals.
- Mark improving his strokes all season long and coming back
from a 7-2 and 9-5 deficit to win at Stuarts Draft in a tie
breaker at #6.
- James P. posting a 3-1 singles record when playing #6.
- James M. playing in eight doubles matches and having two wins
over Stuarts Draft.
- Ben, Brian T., Brian B, and Bobby each playing in a match at
#3 doubles and learning lots about the strokes and mental game of